- Monday: Kojo, Kwadwo, Jojo, Joojo, Cudjoe, Kudjoe, Kodzo
- Tuesday: Kwabena, Ebo, Komla, Kobena, Kobina, Kobby,
- Wednesday: Kwaku, Kweku, Kwiku, Korku
- Thursday: Yaw, Ekow, Yao, Yokow
- Friday: Kofi, Fiifi, Yoofi
- Saturday: Kwame, Ato, Atoapem, Kwamena, Komi,Kwami
- Sunday: Kwasi, Akwasi, Kwesi
- Monday: Adwoa, Adzo, Ajoba, Ejo, Adjoa, Awuradjoa, Awuradwoa
- Tuesday: Abenaa, Abla, Araba, Abina, Abra
- Wednesday: Akua, Akuba, Ekuwa, Kukuwa, Aku
- Thursday: Yaa, Aba, Ayewa, Yaaba, Yaayaa, Awo, Yawo, Baaba
- Friday: Afua, Afi, Afia, Efie, Efua
- Saturday: Ama, Amma, Foowa, Ami, Awurama
- Sunday: Akosua, Esi, Kisi
Characteristics of each day
- Monday's child is the father or mother in the family; nurturing in nature, dependable and organized, and protective of his/her family.
- Tuesday's child is the problem solver and planner of the family. They are structured in nature, neutral in all matters and never take sides.
- Wednesday's child is fully in control of every situation, does not want to be told what to do, knows it all, is spontaneous, vibrant and cordial.
- Thursday's child is quiet in nature and incredibly observant. They are generally listeners, not talkers, and analyzes situations very well.
- Friday's child is a leader, not a follower. He/she is very temperamental but has a big heart. Generally the instigator of everything.
- Saturday's child likes to take control of family situations. He/she runs the show and make the rules, but will go out of his/her way for others any time.
- Sunday's child is the general leader, sensitive to family situations and warm member of the family. He/she tends to be shy and likes to keep to his/her self, but is very aware of his/her surroundings and usually is the secret keeper of the family.
Sister Robison was born on a Wednesday. Her name is Akua.