This blog covers the years 2014-2016 when we (the Robisons) were at the Ghana MTC. To see the blog covering the period 2016-2018 click on this link: http://ldsghanamtc.blogspot.com/

Saturday, May 16, 2015

What is missionary life like in the field? Look at Benin City, Nigeria!

Today President Ojo, the mission president of Benin City made this statement:
"Have been in the field with my missionaries since yesterday learning from them and observing them. These Elders and Sisters are simply amazing-- their testimonies are humbling, true and from the heart.   I was blessed beyond measure.  Missionary work is truly divine. I rode in keke today longer than I had ever ridden in my life put together. The work is about personal and companion study, planning sessions, scripture study, praying, trekking, contacting, teaching, testifying."






Yes, this is what missionary life is like and what we prepare them for in the Ghana MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment