This blog covers the years 2014-2016 when we (the Robisons) were at the Ghana MTC. To see the blog covering the period 2016-2018 click on this link: http://ldsghanamtc.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Love to See The Temple



I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
A fam'ly is forever.

Children's Songbook, The Gospel, I love to see the Temple, 95, Words and music: Janice Kapp Perry

"I love to see the temple.  I'll go inside someday."  Someday is today and inside the missionaries went today.  Out of our 58 missionaries in the MTC, 40 of them had never been inside the temple before for their own work.













No comments:

Post a Comment