Wednesday, December 10, 2014
They're Off to Benin!
Tip on Memorizing Fast (for learning a language)
1. Know the Meaning (learn what the words mean in English)
2. Focus on the Form (look at how the groups of words go together - all language is made up of the meaning and the words that carry the meaning. Notice patterns in grammar. Find out how to pronounce.)
3. Practice Aloud (Repeat phrases without looking)
4. Apply It (role play the use of the verse in a pretend setting - say it with feeling)
5. Plan Spaced Reviews (on the go - standing in line) also in each companionship study