This blog covers the years 2014-2016 when we (the Robisons) were at the Ghana MTC. To see the blog covering the period 2016-2018 click on this link: http://ldsghanamtc.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Scrapbook Photos for Missionary Journals

Here is my MTC Photo, taken in June of 1970.  (I am the second from the right.  My companion on the far right next to me is a lawyer in Wisconsin and the man in the center, was just released as the mission president in Benin.  Who would have known that 45 years later we would be speaking French and serving in Africa.)


And here are the collector photos for the future missionary journals of the August 21st group missionaries:

Abinadi

Ammon

Amulek

Helaman

Jacob

Lehi
Nephi

Mormon










1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time figuring out which missionary (from the retro photo) is President Robison. This is great!

    ReplyDelete