This blog covers the years 2014-2016 when we (the Robisons) were at the Ghana MTC. To see the blog covering the period 2016-2018 click on this link: http://ldsghanamtc.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Moroni District Is United

Meet the Moroni District - 12 missionaries from 8 different countries.  Each of them came to the office with their district leader and together told me about their MTC district.  The district leader was in tears as he complimented his district.

Left to right Front:

Elder Akese - wherever we are we are one
Sister Opute - we were all so friendly, I was less homesick for my brothers
Sister Namuddu - we had great unity in companionships
Elder Osagie - I lost my mother and it was a hard year, but this was wonderful

Left to Right Rear:

Elder Reyes - I loved that I got to experience missionary life
Elder Samuel - I learned about obedience
Elder Seamon - I enjoyed our diversity
Elder Svinurai - I am a loner, but bonded quickly
Elder Musasia - This district kept me from being homesick
Elder Tabi - this district was well prepared to serve
Elder Timothy - I prayed to be in this district
Elder Prescott - this was a blessing to experience this district

No comments:

Post a Comment